Chief Investment Officer / Investment Partner
Our client is a highly entrepreneurial investment firm that was founded to bring the institutional investment process and discipline to the workforce housing space . They are committed to one asset class; one geography; and pure data and research driven investment analytics.
We’ve been engaged to find an Investment Partner / CIO who will bring significant horsepower in multi-family investment. They will have at least 15 years’ experience in the acquisition and development of multifamily communities. They will lead and execute investment strategies; and help source and develop relationships with capital sources and operating partners.
- 15+ years real estate investment experience – a partner-level executive that brings investment acumen, deal flow, and operating and capital relationships.
- The ability to build a great investment business; and generate exceptional returns through a focused vision and strategy.
- Dedicated background in the multifamily space – ideally focused on workforce communities.
- Acquisition and development experience.
- Based in Texas.
- Cultural fit is critical. Key attributes include a low-ego, entrepreneurial, innovative culture. An underlying attitude that if you put people first, everyone wins; and a passion and desire to support the creation of better communities and cities.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills; with the ability to monitor processes and prioritize objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; with the ability to communicate ideas, issues, and quantitative analysis clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- A strong work ethic and ability to meet critical deadlines.
This is an outstanding ground floor opportunity to join a small band of dedicated real estate professionals in executing a two-pronged investment strategy generating superior returns while adding significant value to the housing markets.