Director / MD – Real Estate Debt
New York, NY
Our client is a leading full-service global investment bank. The company has net revenue of more than $1 billion, and over 1,500 employees.
We are currently seeking an individual to lead the expansion of our client’s current capabilities and build out a mortgage brokerage group to complement our client’s current equity JV focus. Other mortgage debt deal sourcing will come from our client’s fixed income salesforce, one-off capital raises, and opportunities to partner with our client’s municipal finance team focused on subsidies (TIF, PACE, etc.).
- BA/BS degree with distinguished academic and extracurricular achievement
- 10+ years of experience in real estate lending, preferably as a mortgage broker
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals, finance, and trends
- Extensive lender relationships across banks, insurance companies, debt funds, etc.
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead the build-out of the mortgage brokerage effort