EVP, Asset Management Multifamily
Our client is an owner/developer/operator of multifamily rental properties. The portfolio includes luxury garden-style apartments, mid and high-rise buildings, and townhomes. The company is comprised of in-house expertise in acquisitions, financing, development, construction, lease-up, and property management as well as institutional fund management. They focus on neighborhoods and sub-markets near employment centers, transportation, recreation, and entertainment where people want to live, work, and play.
The Executive Vice President is responsible for the long-term strategic growth, and achievement of goals and initiatives for the multifamily rental portfolio. This includes full P&L responsibility for property operations. The position provides leadership to the team and ensures brand integrity. This role has direct oversight and daily involvement with the team of professionals and local partners currently developing a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of multifamily product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for underwriting property level income and expenses.
- Research competitive product, rents, concessions, industry trends. Lead the preparation & dissemination of accurate budgets & review of financials.
- Create the corporate culture for employees to thrive and grow the brand and their professional and organizational development.
- Manage and prioritize go-to-market activities, strategies and events designed to accelerate leasing and revenue growth.
- Work with development professionals, assisting in the creation and execution of the amenity packages – selection of furnishings and other amenities and installation of clubhouse and model units.
- Lead the enhancement of the company brand at the property level.
- Deliver and support business reporting and metrics.
- Create and align new concepts including imaging and property standard specs.
- Ten plus years’ experience in multifamily new construction and development, lease-up and property management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience.
- Expert-level knowledge and interpretation of regulatory housing affairs.
- Excellent communication skills, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Visionary, driven, innovative and ability to take initiative without being directed.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and effectively operate properties in relevant U.S. markets.
- Ability to effectively serve as the point of contact for the property management business.
- Strategic planning and analytic capabilities.
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic operational plans with investor partners and company executives.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly targets.
To learn more about this position, contact: Margie Arcangelo | (239) 362-1335 | firstname.lastname@example.org