Leadership Role – Boutique Residential Real Estate Firm
Our client is a leading boutique residential real estate brokerage firm in Charleston, SC and a highly respected, well-established organization that offers the perfect mix of leading-edge technology and hands-on personal service to its clients. The firm has a history of success and an exciting growth trajectory ahead.
This person will be responsible for developing existing real estate agents and recruiting experienced real estate agents to the firm.
In addition to recruiting, the position will provide and assist with training experienced real estate agents and staff on timely issues such as contract changes, license law changes, changes to REALTOR Code of Ethics, best practices in the industry, and other topics that provide real estate agents with the skills to lead the Charleston real estate market.
The position requires a Broker’s level license and will need to be adept at answering questions about anything involving contracts. It is important that each real estate agent is working in the best interest of the client and within the bounds of South Carolina Real Estate Law & REALTOR Code of Ethics under the supervision of the Managing Broker and this person
The ideal candidate will have a passion for coaching, training, networking, and pitching in where needed to help expand and further develop an outstanding team of high performing real estate professionals. The position is truly a seat at the leadership table and reports directly to the Managing Broker with oversight by the Founding Partners.
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Recruiting and Agent Development:
- Be the face of the company in the market
- Develop and maintain a list of target real estate agents
- Act as the first point of contact for potential new real estate agents
- Pursue and actively meet with real estate agents to talk about the company and its philosophy
- Meet with real estate agents across the area to promote the company and brand
- Lead and plan the onboarding of all new real estate agents to the company
- Attend CTAR events and develop action plan to meet local real estate agents
Training and Strategy:
- Provide regular training for newly hired but experienced agents that take the agent from the most basic point of contract completion to higher level training on strategy planning
- Provide training for tenured agents on new and/or changing skill sets
- Work with the leadership team to prepare and conduct the bi-weekly Company Meeting Agenda and Annual Company Meeting
- Provide training on all company systems
- Implement scheduled training to be shared with all company agents
- Be available to agents for questions regarding forms and contracts and provide advice on strategy planning and negotiations
- Review agent contracts and discuss concerns with Managing Broker and real estate agent
- Proficient in programs / software used in the company with the ability to explain and adapt, e.g. Google Based Platform / Email / Calendar / Documents, SKYSLOPE, ZipForms, DigiSign, MLS, BoomTown, ZOOM, Instagram, Facebook
- Lead a group of newly recruited REALTORS in a TEAM atmosphere to develop them into successful real estate agents
- Proficient in the use of BoomTown, staying current with new updates as well as additional systems that plug into BoomTown
- Monitor real estate agent activity in the system e.g. lead count, lead status, agent response to leads
- Assist agents with questions regarding the system
- Monitor company lead buckets to ensure questions are sent to appropriate person
- Monitor agent activity in the system
- Coach agents on best practices for success
- Work in conjunction with BoomTown Coach and Success Manager
- Offers suggestions and implement a plan to improve the use and conversion by real estate agents