Multifamily Investment Sales Executive
Our client is a privately-held multifamily advisory firm serving the Southeast since 2003. With a proven history of multifamily specialization, attention to detail and a collaborative team approach, the company has brokered several billion dollars in apartment transactions and has developed a reputation for providing competitive advisory services that maximize value and build relationships with clients beyond the transaction.
We have been engaged to identify entrepreneurial multifamily investment sales executives in a variety of markets throughout the southeast. We are looking for success oriented individuals interested in building and growing a business within their market.
- Identify potential apartment clients and conduct research to identify the best ways to assist them in achieving their investment real estate goals pertaining to valuation, acquisitions and dispositions
- Canvas prospective apartment clients and leads through a diverse set of approaches
- Organize and conduct meetings with prospective customers and clients
- Provide analytical support for cash flow and other financial analyses as well as gathering relevant market data and preparing market surveys
- Prepare presentations and propose business terms to prospective clients
- Help build strong client relationships by delivering “best in class” services which includes providing relevant information to clients on timely basis
- Communicate and problem solve daily with teammates, clients, vendors, and other stakeholders, often in combination with travel
- Self-starter with extreme drive and a strong passion for commercial real estate
- Ability to manage stressful situations while maintaining a positive attitude and competitive edge
- Ability to adapt to sudden transaction changes and customer requests
- Good concept of financial analysis of real estate
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Ability to work productively in time sensitive situations
- Foster an atmosphere of mutual support
- Ability to take on challenges and recognize growth opportunities, and demonstrate patience when learning new processes
- Courtesy, respect, and thoughtfulness in teaming with colleagues and other stakeholders
This is an opportunity to join and participate in the growth of a well-established multifamily investment sales platform. This is a company that is recognized for its values and integrity and ranks at or near best in class in all important areas.