Founded by several of the top commercial real estate leaders in the Southeast, our client is a full service commercial real estate firm, comprised of an exceptional, well respected and established group of talented professionals headquartered in Charlotte, NC. The firm has deep existing relationships with the top institutional owners in the country and is one of the leading service providers for leasing, property management, construction/project management and investment sales in the Carolinas. The firm has eight business lines and leases and/or manages an office and industrial portfolio of institutional quality assets totaling 16M SF in Charlotte, Raleigh and Greenville, SC.
This hired Partner will oversee the Greenville, SC office for the firm, be an owner of the Greenville office with the firm’s other partners, and be responsible for recruiting and business development. The Greenville Partner will oversee all operational aspects of the Greenville office with the support of the company’s established resources out of Charlotte. As Market Leader and Partner, this person will assist in developing operating budgets for this office and monitor the overall financial performance of the region.
The Greenville Partner will lead efforts to build our client’s brokerage presence in Greenville and surrounding areas. This will include recruiting and managing an entrepreneurial transactional team and relevant business lines to support that team. The selected candidate will be offered a platform to build the business and will be rewarded substantially for their efforts.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial, strategic mindset and strong work ethic with proven success building a business. The Greenville Partner will have a positively aggressive, creative, charismatic and energetic personality. This person will bring enthusiasm and cohesiveness to the team, motivating them for success, leading and communicating by example. Critical to the success of this role will be an assertive and proactive working leader with a balanced and pragmatic approach to executing deals and management.
- A known and respected professional in the South Carolina commercial real estate industry including established relationships with institutional owners and users around the U.S.
- Hands-on production and management experience with a thorough understanding of the entrepreneurial nature of a brokerage sales force.
- Strategic minded with a visionary and forward-thinking approach.
- Highly effective communicator and connector, with the charisma to be representative of the company in the market.
- Minimum of 7-10+ years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry, transaction experience preferred.