Vice President, Business Development
Our client is a national leader in the development, construction, and acquisition of institutional grade multifamily communities with a portfolio of 20,000 units. With the great success they have had since company inception in the 1990’s, they have created a new division of the group, 3rd party management. As a well-respected operator of their own properties and having a deep rolodex of institutional investors, this added division of the organization promises to continue the company’s trajectory as a leader in every avenue they pursue.
With the growth of the company, we are seeking a Vice President of Business Development with strong industry relationships and a proven track record of procuring new business. This person must have 5 or more years’ experience in business development and 5 or more years’ in the multifamily industry. This is a national position but will initially have a strong focus on Florida, Georgia, and Arizona.
- Secure 3rd party (fee) management contracts by leveraging existing company and personal relationships and cultivating new relationships with owners of multifamily real estate
- Prepare business development materials to be used in prospective client presentations
- Work closely with legal department on consummating property management agreements
- Collaborate with Senior Vice Presidents and Regional Managers on presentation skills and methodology
- Meet with existing clients to assess ongoing and upcoming needs
- Develop strong relationships with client and prospect base by hosting events, dinners, and outings
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with level of experience, including a bonus for each 3rd party contract secured.