Vice President of Development
Charleston, SC Metro Area
With a national presence and a local feel, our client is a leading diversified real estate company who has been in business for over 40 years. They hold true to their process of building value in real estate, from commercial office to hospitality, multifamily, and retail properties, they can tailor their approach to the specific need of each asset and the goals of each partner.
The Charleston office is our client’s newest location and has one of the busiest pipelines nationally for the organization. They are currently in process with some of the most desired locations in the Southeast, developing and building world-class properties.
We are seeking a development executive with strong financial, negotiation, and client-facing skills to join this prolific team as they continue to build an already robust pipeline and develop second-to-none, mixed-use and hospitality assets throughout the southeast with a preference for waterfront properties.
- 10+ years’ experience working in real estate development, preferably with a developer who has an emphasis on hospitality/large-scale mixed-use projects
- Bachelor’s degree is required with an MBA in real estate or finance preferred
- Must possess a strong understanding of financial analysis, underwriting acquisitions, and proficiency with large-scale budgeting, complex financial modeling, and scheduling
- Must have effective negotiating skills
- Must display a proven track record of success and a passion for building strong relationships with team members, partners, consultants, stakeholders, and governmental authorities