Our client is a full-service international industrial real estate developer, investor, and advisor. Since 1998, the company has developed and acquired institutional grade industrial properties in over 30 markets across North America and Europe totaling more than 160 million square feet. From acquisition and joint ventures to construction and property management, the firm provides creative solutions for its customers and realizes long-term value for its partners. The company possesses a depth of capital, market expertise, industry relationships, and forward-looking vision to buy and build industrial properties that meet the logistics, distribution, and manufacturing demands of evolving markets.
The Vice President will focus on land and building acquisition opportunities and manage leasing efforts in the Southeast. This person will be an integral part of the growing Southeast Team, working closely with the Southeast Market Leader, Development Directors, and associates at headquarters in all aspects of industrial development and acquisitions. The Vice President will have direct leasing and/or asset management experience managing third-party broker listing teams along with exposure to land acquisitions, building acquisitions, and financial underwriting.
Acquisitions and Development
- Source land acquisitions for industrial development throughout the Southeast
- Source and underwrite building acquisitions with the Acquisitions Team
- Negotiate Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Work closely with Development Directors from project inception through disposition
- Maintain and cultivate new broker relationships to stay in the deal flow
- Underwrite transactions and develop proformas with the Investments Team
- Manage third-party listing brokers
- Prepare responses to RFP’s
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer relationships in the Southeast
- Manage marketing collateral
- Attend prospect tours
- Negotiate leases
- Maintain research database of current and potential markets