Vice President, Construction
Westchester County, NY
Our client is a privately held commercial real estate development and investment firm. Their portfolio includes over 80 properties in 14 states, consisting of retail power centers, grocery anchored shopping centers, office/industrial parks, and residential developments.
We’ve been engaged to find a VP, Construction to support the needs of the portfolio for tenant improvement and capital projects. The VP, Construction will manage tenant coordination including design, construction and capital projects.
- Manage the tenant fit-out/coordination phase of projects including interaction with all tenants and consultants.
- Prepare space plans and tenant construction documents.
- Prepare budgets for tenant build-out and capital projects including construction, design and other soft costs.
- Establish qualifications, solicit bids/quotations and negotiate contracts with all 3rd party vendors including architects/engineers, and contractors.
- Review bids/quotations and make recommendations for project savings.
- Review and approve all project invoices per policies and procedures; work with accounting on all billing and invoicing matters.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of construction experience with retail tenant improvement and renovations. The company offers an attractive and stable work environment as evidenced by a very long tenured team of senior executives.