Corey Whitesell, Managing Director
Corey joined Crown Advisors in the summer of 2005. He has progressed from Associate to Managing Director and has successfully placed dozens C-level and mid-level executives across the United States. His clients are some of the most well-respected and recognizable names in the real estate industry covering all asset classes, geographies and all real estate disciplines.
Corey is very good at listening to a client’s needs, developing a strategic plan and then efficiently executing the plan. He has a very hands-on approach and a strong understanding of the disciplines that make up the real estate industry.
Some of Corey’s recent search assignments have included:
- President of Development and Construction for a large shopping center REIT
- Executive Vice President for Strategic Initiatives – international Brokerage Firm
- Senior VP of Retail Investments – international Real Estate Private Equity Firm (multiple placements with client)
- Senior Vice President of Asset Management – global Private Equity Firm
- Vice President of Acquisition and Underwriting – Private Equity Firm focused on acquiring multifamily and hospitality assets (multiple placements with client)
- Director of Finance – Real Estate Owner/Developer that focuses on acquiring distressed assets of all property types
Corey and his wife Allison reside in the Pittsburgh area with their two children. In his spare time, Corey enjoys golfing, skiing, boating and seasonal activities his children are involved in.