Matt Jagodrinski, Managing Director
Matt has been an executive recruiter since 2005 when he joined Crown Advisors. Since then, he has successfully completed searches in all areas of commercial real estate including acquisitions, asset management, development, construction, brokerage, and finance. Matt has completed multiple searches for clients in key markets including Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Boston and Miami. Furthermore, his experience encompasses assignments from middle management up through C-Level executives.
Sample Representative Placements include:
- Senior Vice President, Asset Management for a global, privately held Equity Firm.
- Division President for a public REIT.
- Senior Vice President, Property Management, for an international Brokerage Firm
- Senior Vice President, Asset Management, for a National Multifamily Development Firm
- First Vice President for a Medical Development Company
- Vice President Healthcare Business Development for a Medical Development Firm
- Vice President of Business Development for a General Contractor
- Vice President, Asset Management for a private Equity Firm
- Vice President, Leasing for a national Developer
- Senior Vice President, Asset Recovery, for a global Private Equity Firm
Matt was born and raised in Pittsburgh and graduated from Clarion University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management. His interests include hockey, golf, fishing and being outdoors. He currently resides in Pittsburgh with his fiancé, Elyse and their two sons, Jackson and Alexander.